Use this exercise to improve your Spanish sentence construction. You can click on the grey boxes to reveal the initial or last letters if you need a hint.
My father is stingy, he doesn't pay for anything.
Show the words' first letters
Show the words' last letters
Show the Spanish sentence
1. adj. apocopic form of mío, my 2. n. mu; the Greek letter Μ, μ
1. n. (colloquial familiar) dad 2. n. (colloquial familiar plural) parents
1. v. second-person singular present indicative of ser 2. v. third-person singular present indicative of ser
1. pron. he, third person subject pronoun. 2. pron. him, third person disjunctive pronoun. used as an object after a preposition.
1. adv. no 2. adv. not 3. abbrev. number
1. n. payment. 2. n. payoff. 3. n. salary. 4. v. informal second-person affirmative imperative of pagar 5. v. second-person present indicative of pagar 6. v. third-person present indicative of pagar
1. prep. for 2. prep. to 3. v. third-person present indicative of parar 4. v. informal second-person affirmative imperative of parar 5. v. first-person present subjunctive of parir 6. v. third-person present subjunctive of parir
1. pron. nothing, zero, zilch 2. pron. (when used with a negative verb) anything 3. n. nothingness 4. v. third-person singular indicative active present of nadar 5. v. second-person singular imperative of nadar