English Word Search Game
|1||1. det. One more, in addition to a former number; a second or additional one, similar in likeness or in effect.|
3. det. Not the same; different.
|2||1. n. A difficulty that has to be resolved or dealt with.|
3. n. A question to be answered, schoolwork exercise.
|3||1. v. To have rightful possession of (property, goods or capital); to have legal title to.|
3. v. To have recognized political sovereignty over a place, territory, as distinct from the ordinary connotation of property ownership.
|4||1. adj. Having relevant and crucial value.|
|5||1. adj. True, real, actual.|
3. adj. The same; identical.
|6||1. v. simple past tense and past participle of lose|
2. adj. Having wandered from, or unable to find, the way.
|7||1. n. Any of the manners by which living beings perceive the physical world: for humans sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste.|
2. n. Perception through the intellect; apprehension; awareness.
|8||1. n. alternative spelling of OK|
2. v. alternative spelling of OK
3. adj. alternative spelling of OK
|9||1. n. plural of time|
2. n. (en-plural noun)
3. n. The circumstances of a certain time.
|10|| n. plural of guy|
|11||1. n. (un, of a person or animal) Relief from work or activity by sleeping; sleep.|
|12||1. n. plural of look|
2. n. (pluralonly) One's appearance or attractiveness.
|13||1. adv. To a smaller extent.|
2. adv. In lower degree.
|14||1. n. (with the) Human collective existence; existence in general.|
3. n. The Universe.
|15||1. n. An actual event, situation, or fact.|