English Word Search Game
|1||1. v. To grasp or grip.|
3. v. To contain or store.
|2||1. adv. (archaic) For the reason (that).|
2. adv. On account (of), for sake (of).
|3||1. v. To continue in (a course or mode of action); not to intermit or fall from; to uphold or maintain.|
3. v. (heading, transitive) To hold the status of something.
|4||1. n. A task.|
|5||1. v. (intransitive) To become something different.|
3. v. (transitive, ergative) To make something into something else.
|6||1. n. A (generally human) male who begets a child.|
|7||1. adj. Final, ultimate, coming after all others of its kind.|
3. adj. Most recent, latest, last so far.
|8||1. n. alternative spelling of OK|
2. v. alternative spelling of OK
3. adj. alternative spelling of OK
|9||1. adj. Infatuated; fond of or attracted to.|
3. adj. (informal) In a serious romantic relationship.
|10||1. n. (obsolete) Grief, sorrow.|
2. n. Close attention; concern; responsibility.
|11||1. n. The act of standing.|
2. n. A defensive position or effort.
|12||1. adv. (frequency) One and only one time.|
3. adv. (temporal location) Formerly; during some period in the past.
|13||1. v. present participle of go|
2. n. A departure.
3. n. The suitability of ground for riding, walking etc.
|14||1. n. (, hyperbole, figuratively) A place or situation of great suffering in life.|
|15||1. n. (, and, un) A requirement for something; something needed.|