This game is like the Word Search game but here the words you are looking for make up a German sentence. You can start with no hints at all and start looking for German words and try and piece together the sentence, or you can show the English translation and try and work it out from there. Remember the translation is not always literal and word for word, as most translations aren't. This is useful for focusing on how sentences are constructed and learning new words.
Show the English translation
Show the words' meanings
Show the German sentence
1. pron. (personal) he. 3. pron. (personal) it (when the grammatical gender of the object/article/thing/animal etc., being referred to, is masculine (der)).
1. v. first-person singular past tense of abstoßen 2. v. third-person singular past tense of abstoßen
1. pron. (reflexive) Reflexive pronoun of the third person singular: herself, himself, itself, oneself (direct or indirect object). 2. pron. (reflexive) Reflexive pronoun of the third person plural: themselves (direct or indirect object).
contraction. from the, of the; about the (contraction of von + dem)
1. n-m. edge, brink, rim (outer part of something) 2. n-m. ledge, margin
1. n. (music) D-flat 2. art. the; genitive singular masculine of der 3. art. the; genitive singular neuter of der