Use this exercise to improve your French sentence construction. You can click on the grey boxes to reveal the initial or last letters if you need a hint.
You let me know your secrets.
Show the words' first letters
Show the words' last letters
Show the French sentence
1. pron. you (singular); thou 2. v. past participle of taire 3. part. (Quebec, informal) question marker
1. n. abbreviation of Maître, a title given to lawyers and notaries public 2. n. abbreviation of Maitre, a title given to lawyers and notaries public. (This spelling was a product of the 1990 French spelling reforms.) 3. pron. (direct object) me 4. pron. (indirect object) to me
1. v. first-person singular imperfect indicative of faire 2. v. second-person singular imperfect indicative of faire
1. v. to know (something) 5. v. to know how (to do something) 8. v. to be able to, to be apt to (especially in the negative conditional) 12. n. knowledge
det. (possessive) Your (When referring to a plural noun).
1. n. plural of secret 2. adj. masculine plural of secret