English Word Search Game
|1||1. Given to reading, fond of study, better acquainted with books than with people, learned from books.|
2. Characterized by a method of expression generally found in books.
|2||1. Part of the exhaust pipe of a car that dampens the noise the engine produces.|
2. A type of scarf.
|3||1. Finely ground or pulverized tobacco intended for use by being sniffed or snorted into the nose.|
2. Fine-ground or minced tobacco, dry or moistened, intended for use by placing a pinch behind the lip or beneath the tongue, see also snus.
|4|| To refuse to own or to refuse to acknowledge one’s own.|
|5|| A showing of a movie or theatrical performance in the afternoon.|
|6|| cruel and savage, not humane|
|7||1. One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.|
2. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
|8||1. present participle of writhe|
2. A twisting struggle.
|9||1. A reduction of a rating, as a financial or credit rating.|
2. To place lower in position.
|10|| conforming to the law, legally|
|11||1. To administer the vows of a religious order to , to admit to a religious order.|
2. To declare oneself .
|12||1. plural of overall|
2. Loose fitting garment worn over regular clothes to protect them.