English Word Search Game
|1||1. A rattling noise.|
2. A loud disturbance.
|2||1. A small community, often rural, whose members share in the ownership of property, and in the division of labour, the members of such a community.|
2. A local political division in many European countries.
|3|| Containing sensible moisture , damp, moist, somewhat wet or watery, as, humid earth, consisting of water or vapor.|
|4||1. Having a pedigree.|
|5|| The flesh of a calf used for food.|
|6||1. with a breeze blowing, with a lively wind, pleasantly windy|
2. with a cheerful, casual, lively and light-hearted manner
|7||1. The mind or intellect, reason, both rational and emotional|
2. In neoplatonism, the divine reason, regarded as first divine emanation.
|8||1. Something twisted, intertwined, or curled.|
2. An ornamental circular band made e.
|9||1. An optical phenomenon in which light is refracted through a layer of hot air close to the ground, giving the appearance of there being refuge in the distance.|
2. An illusion.
|10||1. To partially wet by splashing or dipping, connotes playfulness.|
2. To participate or have an interest in, but not so seriously.