The Number 1002 in Chinese
Pinyinyī qiān líng èr
- This may also be written as 一千〇二
- The number 1002 written in romanized Cantonese (Jyutping) is jat1 cin1 ling4 ji6
- In Simplified banker's anti-fraud numerals (大写, 大寫, dàxiě), used for commercial purposes, the number is written 壹仟零贰
- In Traditional banker's anti-fraud numerals, the number is written 壹仟零貳
- When expressing 1002 as a year, it is common to say it as a sequence of digits: 一零零二 (in Pinyin: yī líng líng èr )
Random Quiz: What is 1031?