This game is like the Word Search game but here the words you are looking for make up a German sentence. You can start with no hints at all and start looking for German words and try and piece together the sentence, or you can show the English translation and try and work it out from there. Remember the translation is not always literal and word for word, as most translations aren't. This is useful for focusing on how sentences are constructed and learning new words.
Show the English translation
Show the words' meanings
Show the German sentence
1. v. first-person singular present of werden 2. v. first-person singular subjunctive I of werden 3. v. third-person singular subjunctive I of werden
1. art. the; nominative singular neuter of der 2. art. the; accusative singular neuter of der 3. pron. who, that, which (relative) (In a subordinate clause, indicates a person or thing referenced in the main clause. Used with neuter singular referents).
1. adv. only, just, merely, simply
1. adv. once, one time 3. adv. sometime
1. n-n. (gerund of sagen) 2. n. plural of Sage 3. v. (transitive or intransitive) to say; to tell