English Word Search Game
|1|| The complete loss of voluntary control of part of person's body, such as one or more limbs.|
|2||1. A rattling noise.|
2. A loud disturbance.
|3||1. A small community, often rural, whose members share in the ownership of property, and in the division of labour, the members of such a community.|
2. A local political division in many European countries.
|4||1. Of a person or animal, having blue eyes.|
2. Someone's favorite, as in blue-eyed boy
|5||1. Someone who lives on a pension.|
2. Someone who is at the age at which one typically receives a pension.
|6||1. Of an illness, condition, etc, that cannot be cured, healless.|
2. One who cannot be cured.
|7|| Containing sensible moisture , damp, moist, somewhat wet or watery, as, humid earth, consisting of water or vapor.|
|8||1. Having a pedigree.|
|9|| The flesh of a calf used for food.|
|10||1. with a breeze blowing, with a lively wind, pleasantly windy|
2. with a cheerful, casual, lively and light-hearted manner
|11||1. The mind or intellect, reason, both rational and emotional|
2. In neoplatonism, the divine reason, regarded as first divine emanation.
|12||1. Something twisted, intertwined, or curled.|
2. An ornamental circular band made e.
|13||1. An optical phenomenon in which light is refracted through a layer of hot air close to the ground, giving the appearance of there being refuge in the distance.|
2. An illusion.
|14||1. To partially wet by splashing or dipping, connotes playfulness.|
2. To participate or have an interest in, but not so seriously.