English Word Search Game
|1||1. The plant, a vine of genus Vitis, on which grapes grow|
2. A rumor
|2||1. A solid grip with the feet.|
2. airhead, beachhead, bridgehead, lodgement.
|3||1. From where, from which place or source.|
2. From where.
|4||1. dampness, especially that of the air.|
2. the amount of water vapour in the air.
|5|| For eternity, forever.|
|6||1. Opposition or repugnance of mind, fixed dislike.|
2. An object of dislike or repugnance.
|7||1. To provoke impatience, anger, or displeasure.|
2. To introduce irritability.
|8|| Showing strong feelings, passionate, forceful or intense.|
|9||1. Very wet, sodden, soaked|
2. sentimental, maudlin, bathetic
|10||1. Of, pertaining to, or having grooves.|
2. Set in one's ways.