English Word Search Game
|1|| Twisted, having many turns, convoluted.|
|2||1. Someone who is from the hills, especially from a rural area, with a connotation of a lack of refinement or sophistication.|
2. A white person from the rural southern part of the United States.
|3||1. Of or having to do with royalty.|
2. Befitting a king, queen, emperor, or empress.
|4||1. The measure of a person's stamina or persistence.|
2. Ability to endure hardship.
|5|| Any bovine animal used as a beast of burden or for food, especially an adult castrated male of the domestic species.|
|6||1. A state of dreaming while awake, a loose or irregular train of thought, musing or meditation, daydream.|
2. An extravagant conceit of the imagination, a vision.
|7||1. To subject to analysis.|
2. To resolve into its elements.
|8||1. A religious recluse, someone who lives alone for religious reasons, an eremite.|
2. A recluse, someone who lives alone and shuns human companionship.
|9|| animal excrement|
|10|| A German woman.|
|11|| Pants, trousers.|