English Word Search Game
|1||1. Of, or relating to mystics, mysticism or occult mysteries, mystical.|
2. Mysterious and strange, arcane, obscure or enigmatic.
|2||1. Wearing ordinary civilian clothes instead of a uniform, in order to avoid detection.|
2. Ordinary civilian clothes, rather than uniform.
|3|| A relationship of mutual trust and respect.|
|4||1. The bark of the cork oak, which is very light and porous and used for making bottle stoppers, flotation devices, and insulation material.|
2. A bottle stopper made from this or any other material.
|5|| In a state of panic.|
|6||1. Of or pertaining to a deviation, characterized by deviation from an expectation or a social standard.|
2. A person who deviates, especially from norms of social behavior.
|7||1. An obstacle, delay, or disadvantage.|
2. The required distance between a structure and a road.
|8||1. To clean oneself by immersion in water or using water, to take a bath, have a bath.|
2. To immerse oneself, or part of the body, in water for pleasure or refreshment, to swim.
|9|| Bearing in mind, regardful, attentive, heedful, observant.|
|10||1. A political conservative supporting monarchy and traditional political and social institutions.|
2. conservative, right-wing
|11|| Of or relating to a feast or entertainment, or to eating and drinking, with accompanying festivity, festive, social, gay, jovial.|
|12||1. innocent and trustful, credulous, artless|
2. of, like, or suitable for a child, meek, submissive
|13||1. A cylindrical explosive projectile that can travel underwater and is used as a weapon.|
2. A fish having wings that generate electric current, a kind of electric ray.