English Word Search Game
|1|| One who perpetrates, especially, one who commits an offence or crime.|
|2||1. Threefold, triple.|
2. Pertaining to the highest singing voice or part in harmonized music, soprano.
|3||1. The state of being bewildered.|
2. A confusing or perplexing situation.
|4||1. vulgar spiteful or malevolent, catty|
|5||1. the act of keeping something safe, protection from harm, damage, loss, or theft|
2. the storage of assets in a protected area
|6||1. Allowing light to pass through but diffusing it.|
2. Clear, lucid, or transparent.
|7|| important with regards to , relevant|
|8|| enthusiastic, passionate, longing eagerly, eager, greedy|
|9||1. To cancel or postpone the punishment of someone, especially an execution.|
2. To bring relief to someone.
|10||1. To seize, as though with claws.|
2. To grip or grasp tightly.
|11||1. To dwell permanently or for a considerable time, to have a settled abode for a time, to remain for a long time.|
2. To have a seat or fixed position, to inhere, to lie or be as in attribute or element.
|12||1. A liquid that dissolves a solid, liquid, or gaseous solute, resulting in a solution.|
2. That which resolves.
|13|| Pertaining to, or connected with, a fetus, as, fetal circulation, fetal membranes.|