English Word Search Game
|1||1. Rotting, rotten, being in a state of putrefaction.|
2. of, relating to, or characteristic of putrefaction, especially having a bad smell, like that of rotting flesh.
|2||1. To review, alter and amend, especially of written material.|
2. To look over again , especially in preparation for an examination.
|3|| A figure of speech in which one thing is compared to another, in the case of English generally using like or as.|
|4||1. the process of checking out of a hotel, or the latest time to vacate a room in one|
2. the process of checking out items at a supermarket or library
|5||1. Resting on the bottom.|
2. Stuck fast, stopped, at a loss, ruined, like a boat or vessel aground.
|6|| Having, exhibiting or motivated by no concern for oneself but for others, unselfish.|
|7||1. Burning fiercely, in a blaze, on fire.|
2. Radiant with bright light and color.
|8||1. A tree of the genus Fagus having a smooth, light grey trunk, oval, pointed leaves and many branches.|
2. The wood of the beech tree.
|9||1. To shrivel, droop or dry up, especially from lack of water|
2. To become helpless due to emotion
|10||1. The quality of smoothness of flow|
2. The quality of being fluent in a language, A person's command of a particular language.