English Word Search Game
|1||1. n. A fraction of a whole, a portion|
2. n. A distinct element or component
3. n. A group inside a larger group
|2||1. n. Miscellaneous items, things, (with possessive) personal effects.|
2. n. The tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object.
3. n. A material for making clothing, a textile, often especially a woollen fabric.
|3||1. adj. Of an object, concept, relationship, etc., having existed for a relatively long period of time.|
2. adj. Of a living being, having lived for most of the expected years.
3. adj. Of a perishable item, having existed for most, or more than its shelf life.
|4||1. vi. To arrive, come (to a place). (9th-18th c.)|
2. v. (copulative) To come about, happen, come into being, arise, begin to be, turn into. (from 12th c.)
3. vt. To look attractive on, be suitable for. (from 14th c.)
|5||1. n. One of the methods for a living being to gather data about the world, sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste.|
2. n. A general conscious awareness.
3. n. Sound practical judgment, as in common sense
|6||1. n. (usually plural) Field, especially for racing.|
2. adv. (comparable) From a higher position to a lower one, downwards.
3. adv. (comparable) At a lower place or position.
|7||1. adj. factually fair, correct, proper.|
2. adj. morally fair, upright, righteous, equitable.
3. adv. Only, simply, merely
|8|| pron. plural of this|
|9||1. n. A father, mother and their sons and daughters, also called nuclear family.|
2. n. A group of people related by blood, marriage, law, or custom.
3. n. A kin, tribe, also called extended family.
|10||1. pron. All of a group, without exception.|
2. pron. Used with ordinal numbers to denote those items whose position is divisible by the corresponding cardinal number, or a portion of equal size to that set.
|11||1. n. A cloth or stuff made of matted fibres of wool, or wool and fur, fulled or wrought into a compact substance by rolling and pressure, with lees or size, without spinning or weaving.|
2. n. A hat made of felt.
3. n. A skin or hide; a fell; a pelt.
|12||1. adj. alluring, attractive.|
2. n. A seizure of someone's goods or possessions.
3. n. An apprehension.
|13||1. n. Action given to provide assistance, aid.|
2. n. (singularonly) A person or persons who provide assistance with some task.
3. n. (rft-sense) (chiefly un) One or more people employed to help in the maintenance of a house or the operation of a farm or enterprise.
|14||1. pron. A large amount of. (from 13th c.)|
2. pron. (now archaic or nonstandard) A great number of, many (people). (from 13th c.)
3. pron. (now Caribbean African-American) Many ( + plural noun). (from 13th c.)
|15||1. n. That which is considered to exist as a separate entity, object, quality or concept.|
2. n. A word, symbol, sign, or other referent that can be used to refer to any entity.
3. n. An individual object or distinct entity.