English Word Search Game
|1||1. pron. One more, in addition to a former number, a second or additional one, similar in likeness or in effect.|
2. pron. Not the same, different.
3. pron. Any or some, any different person, indefinitely, anyone else, someone else.
|2||1. vt. To think something is true without having proof or empirical evidence.|
2. vt. To accept that someone is telling the truth.
3. vt. To accept as true.
|3||1. adv. In a direction away from the speaker or object.|
2. adv. Into a state of non-operation, into a state of non-existence.
3. adj. inoperative, disabled
|4||1. adj. Of great size, large.|
2. adj. (of an industry or other field) Thought to have undue influence.
3. adj. Popular.
|5||1. adj. See other (determiner) below|
2. adj. second.
3. adj. Alien.
|6||1. pron. Each of the two, one and the other.|
2. conj. including both (used with and)
|7||1. pron. (interrogative) which thing, event, circumstance, etc.: used interrogatively in asking for the specification of an identity, quantity, quality, etc.|
2. pron. (UK, colloquial) An interrogative which asks "Don't you agree?"
3. pron. (relative nonstandard) that, which
|8||1. pron. Third personal plural pronoun used after a preposition or as the object of a verb.|
2. pron. Third person singular pronoun of indeterminate or irrelevant gender
3. pron. (nonstandard) those
|9|| v. third-person singular of seem|
|10||1. v. (UK dialectal Northern England) Alternative simple past of bake.|
2. n. A collection of sheets of paper bound together to hinge at one edge, containing printed or written material, pictures, etc. If initially blank, commonly referred to as a notebook.
3. n. A long work fit for publication, typically prose, such as a novel or textbook, and typically published as such a bound collection of sheets.
|11|| v. (copulative) To appear, to look outwardly, to be perceived as.|
|12||1. n. plural of want|
2. v. third-person singular of want
|13||1. v. past of say|
2. adj. mentioned earlier
3. pron. mentioned earlier
|14||1. n. A portal of entry into a building or room, consisting of a rigid plane movable on a hinge. Doors are frequently made of wood or metal. May have a handle to help open and close, a latch to hold the doo|
2. n. An non-physical entry into the next world, a particular feeling, a company, etc.
3. n. (computing, dated) A software mechanism by which a user can interact with a program running remotely on a bulletin board system.
|15||1. prep. Going inside (of)|
2. prep. Going to a geographic region.
3. prep. Against, especially with force or violence.