English Word Search Game
|1||1. adj. By one's self, solitary.|
2. adj. Apart from, or exclusive of, others.
3. adj. Considered separately.
|2||1. n. plural of sit|
2. v. third-person singular of sit
|3||1. adj. The ordinal number corresponding to the cardinal number two.|
2. adj. Number-two, following immediately after the first one.
3. adj. That which comes after the first.
|4||1. v. (ambitransitive) To consume (something solid or semi-solid, usually food) by putting it into the mouth and swallowing it.|
2. vi. To consume a meal.
3. vi. To be eaten.
|5||1. pron. (the third person plural) A group of people or objects previously mentioned.|
2. pron. (the third person singular disputed) A single person, previously mentioned, but of unknown or irrelevant gender. (since the 1400s)
3. pron. (indefinite pronoun, vague meaning) People, some people, someone, excluding the speaker.
|6||1. adj. Near the end of a period of time.|
2. adj. Specifically, near the end of the day.
3. adj. (usually not used comparatively) Associated with the end of a period.
|7|| v. simple past of take|
|8||1. vi. To be alive, to have life.|
2. vi. To have permanent residence somewhere.
3. vi. To survive, to persevere, to continue.
|9|| v. simple past of give|
|10||1. adj. Final, ultimate, coming after all others of its kind.|
3. adj. Most recent, latest, last so far.
|11||1. adv. (frequency) One and only one time.|
2. adv. (temporal location) Formerly, during some period in the past.
3. adv. (mathematics) multiplied by one: indicating that a number is multiplied by one
|12||1. pron. Third personal plural pronoun used after a preposition or as the object of a verb.|
2. pron. Third person singular pronoun of indeterminate or irrelevant gender
3. pron. (nonstandard) those
|13||1. n. plural of want|
2. v. third-person singular of want
|14||1. n. The state that follows birth, and precedes death, the state of being alive and living.|
2. n. The period during which one (a person, an animal, a plant, a star) is alive.
3. n. The span of time during which an object operates.
|15||1. n. Activity for amusement only, especially among the young.|
2. n. The conduct, or course of a game.
3. n. An individual's performance in a sport or game.