English Word Search Game
|1||1. n. Miscellaneous items, things, (with possessive) personal effects.|
2. n. The tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object.
3. n. A material for making clothing, a textile, often especially a woollen fabric.
|2||1. pron. (attributive) Belonging to it. (from 16th c.)|
2. pron. (rare) The one (or ones) belonging to it.
3. pron. its is even rarer in double possessive constructions.
|3||1. adj. alluring, attractive.|
2. n. A seizure of someone's goods or possessions.
3. n. An apprehension.
|4||1. n. The part of the day from dawn to midday.|
2. n. The part of the day after midnight and before midday: one o'clock in the morning = 0100 or 1 a.m.
3. interj. A greeting said in the morning; good morning
|5||1. n. plural of guy|
2. n. (colloquial) Persons, irrespective of their genders.
3. n. (colloquial) A form of address for a group of male persons or a group of mixed male and female persons.
|6||1. adj. (not comparable) Which is not closed, accessible, unimpeded, as, an open gate.|
2. adj. (not comparable) Actively conducting or prepared to conduct business.
3. adj. (comparable) Receptive.
|7||1. vt. To be certain or sure about.|
2. vt. To be acquainted or familiar with, to have encountered.
3. vt. To have knowledge of, to have memorised information, data, or facts about.
|8||1. adj. Near the rear.|
2. adj. Not current.
3. adj. Far from the main area.
|9||1. vt. To encounter, to discover something searched for.|
2. vt. To point out.
3. vt. To decide that, to form the opinion that.
|10||1. pron. The (thing) here (used in indicating something or someone nearby).|
2. pron. The known (thing) (used in indicating something or someone just mentioned).
3. pron. The known (thing) (used in indicating something or someone about to be mentioned).
|11||1. n. plural of day|
2. n. Life.
3. adv. During the day.
|12||1. adj. Come upon unexpectedly or after searching.|
2. adj. equipped, supplied
3. n. Food and lodging, board.
|13||1. v. (ditransitive) To transfer one's possession or holding of.|
2. vt. To make a present or gift of.
3. vi. To yield slightly when a force is applied.
|14||1. adj. Consisting of a moiety, or half (1/2, 50%).|
2. adj. Consisting of some indefinite portion resembling a half, approximately a half, whether more or less, partial, imperfect.
3. adj. (of a sibling) Having one parent (rather than two) in common.
|15||1. pron. (interrogative) which thing, event, circumstance, etc.: used interrogatively in asking for the specification of an identity, quantity, quality, etc.|
2. pron. (UK, colloquial) An interrogative which asks "Don't you agree?"
3. pron. (relative nonstandard) that, which