English Word Search Game
|1||1. vt. To become aware of through the skin, to use the sense of touch.|
2. vt. To experience an emotion or other mental state about.
3. vt. To find one's way (literally or figuratively) by touching or using cautious movements.
|2||1. adj. Recently made, or created.|
2. adj. Additional, recently discovered.
3. adj. Current or later, as opposed to former.
|3||1. v. To obstruct (an opening).|
2. v. To move so that an opening is closed.
3. v. To put an end to.
|4||1. n. (unof a person or animal) Relief from work or activity by sleeping, sleep.|
2. n. Any relief from exertion, a state of quiet and relaxation.
3. n. Peace, freedom from worry, anxiety, annoyances, tranquility.
|5||1. adv. (modal) Actually, in fact, in reality.|
2. adv. (informal, as an intensifier) Very (modifying an adjective), very much (modifying a verb).
3. interj. Indicating surprise at, or requesting confirmation of, some new information, to express skepticism.
|6||1. n. The fact or action of speaking, as opposed to writing or to action. (from 9th c.)|
2. n. (now rare except in phrases) Something which has been said, a comment, utterance, speech. (from 10th c.)
3. n. A distinct unit of language (sounds in speech or written letters) with a particular meaning, composed of one or more morphemes, and also of one or more phonemes that determine its sound pattern. (fr
|7|| v. simple past of know|
|8||1. n. (often followed by of) An indefinite quantity or amount, a lot (now usually qualified by great or good).|
2. vt. To distribute among a number of recipients, to give out as one’s portion or share.
3. vt. To administer or give out, as in small portions.
|9||1. n. (abstract) This place, this location.|
2. n. (abstract) This time, the present situation.
3. adv. (location) In, on, or at this place.
|10||1. adv. To smaller extent|
2. adv. In lower degree
3. adj. (now archaic except with numbers) (comparative of little), smaller. from 11th c.
|11||1. adj. (of an object) absorbing all light and reflecting none, dark and colourless.|
2. adj. (of a place, etc) without light.
3. adj. (sometimes capitalize) of or relating to any of various population groups having dark pigmentation of the skin
|12|| pron. One person chosen without thought, anybody.|
|13||1. n. The belief or expectation that something wished for can or will happen.|
2. n. The actual thing wished for
3. n. A person or thing that is a source of hope
|14||1. n. A bounding straight edge of a two-dimensional shape.|
2. n. A flat surface of a three-dimensional object, a face.
3. n. One half (left or right, top or bottom, front or back, etc.) of something or someone.
|15||1. conj. While on the contrary, although, whereas.|
2. conj. At or in which place or situation.
3. conj. To which place or situation.