English Word Search Game
|1||1. pron. Third personal plural pronoun used after a preposition or as the object of a verb.|
2. pron. Third person singular pronoun of indeterminate or irrelevant gender
3. pron. (nonstandard) those
|2||1. vt. To obtain, to acquire|
2. vt. To receive
3. v. (copulative informal) To become
|3||1. v. past of kill|
2. adj. (metallurgy, of steel) deoxidized
|4||1. v. As a past-tense form of will.|
2. v. As a modal verb.
|5||1. n. The action of the verb talk|
2. v. present participle of talk
|6||1. n. A tool with a toothed blade used for cutting hard substances, in particular wood or metal|
2. n. A musical saw.
3. vt. To cut (something) with a saw.
|7||1. v. present participle of be|
2. n. A living creature.
3. n. The state or fact of existence, consciousness, or life, or something in such a state.
|8||1. vi. To support oneself on the feet in an erect position.|
2. vi. To rise to one’s feet, to stand up.
3. vi. To remain motionless.
|9||1. adv. At the same time, in the same place, in close association.|
2. adv. Into one place, into a single thing, combined
3. adv. In a relationship or partnership, for example a business relationship or a romantic partnership.
|10||1. n. A bounding straight edge of a two-dimensional shape.|
2. n. A flat surface of a three-dimensional object, a face.
3. n. One half (left or right, top or bottom, front or back, etc.) of something or someone.
|11||1. n. plural of day|
2. n. Life.
3. adv. During the day.
|12||1. n. A discrete division of something.|
2. n. A sharp extremity.
3. vi. To extend the index finger in the direction of something in order to show where it is or to draw attention to it.
|13||1. n. The ability for rational thought.|
2. n. The ability to be aware of things.
3. n. The ability to remember things.
|14||1. n. The foremost side of something or the end that faces the direction it normally moves.|
2. n. The side of a building with the main entrance.
3. n. A person or institution acting as the public face of some other, covert group.
|15||1. n. A portable or wearable timepiece.|
2. n. A particular time period when guarding is kept.
3. n. A person or group of people who guard.