English Word Search Game
|1||1. n. Organized, large-scale, armed conflict between countries or between national, ethnic, or other sizeable groups, usually involving the engagement of military forces.|
3. n. A particular conflict of this kind.
|2||1. v. (modal auxiliary defective) to do with certainty, indicates that the speaker is certain that the subject will have executed the predicate|
2. v. (modal auxiliary defective) to do as a requirement, indicates that the sentence subject is required as an imperative or directive to execute the sentence predicate, with failure to do so resulting in
3. n. Something that is mandatory or required
|3||1. v. present participle of live|
2. adj. Having life.
3. adj. In use or existing.
|4||1. adj. Present, current.|
2. adj. (informal) Fashionable, popular, up to date, current.
3. adv. At the present time.
|5||1. n. plural of doe|
2. v. third-person singular of do
|6||1. prep. In a lower level than.|
2. prep. As a subject of
3. prep. Less than
|7||1. n. A specific commercial enterprise or establishment.|
2. n. A person's occupation, work, or trade.
3. n. Commercial, industrial, or professional activity.
|8||1. v. third-person singular of turn|
2. n. plural of turn
|9||1. vi. Of a body, person, etc, to move around an axis through itself.|
2. vt. To change the direction or orientation of.
3. vi. To change one's direction of travel.
|10||1. adj. (superlative of good)|
2. adv. (superlative of well)
3. n. The supreme effort one can make
|11||1. adj. Not moving; calm.|
3. adj. Not effervescing; not sparkling.
|12||1. n. (unof a person or animal) Relief from work or activity by sleeping, sleep.|
2. n. Any relief from exertion, a state of quiet and relaxation.
3. n. Peace, freedom from worry, anxiety, annoyances, tranquility.
|13||1. adj. Acting in the interest of good, ethical.|
2. adj. Useful for a particular purpose, functional.
3. adj. Of food, edible, not stale or rotten.
|14||1. vi. To try to see, to pay attention to with one’s eyes.|
2. v. To appear, to seem.
3. v. (copulative) To give an appearance of being.
|15||1. n. Gerund of think.|
2. v. present participle of think