English Word Search Game
|1||1. adv. (archaic) For the reason (that).|
2. adv. On account (of), for sake (of).
|2||1. det. (comparative less)|
2. det. (en-superlative of little); the smallest amount of something un.
|3||1. adj. Not good; unfavorable; negative.|
3. adj. Not suitable or fitting.
|4||1. n. A young male, particularly|
3. n. A male child or teenager, as distinguished from infants or adults.
|5||1. adv. On certain occasions, or in certain circumstances, but not always.|
3. adv. (obsolete) On a certain occasion in the past; once.
|6||1. num. (cardinal) A numerical value after two and before four. Represented in Arabic digits as 3; this many dots (•••).|
2. num. (of a set or group) Having three elements.
3. n. The digit/figure 3.
|7||1. v. (intransitive) To perceive sounds through the ear.|
3. v. To perceive (a sound, or something producing a sound) with the ear, to recognize (something) in an auditory way.
|8||1. det. plural of that|
3. pron. plural of that
|9|| adv. In all likelihood.|
|10||1. v. (intransitive) To move on the feet by alternately setting each foot (or pair or group of feet, in the case of animals with four or more feet) forward, with at least one foot on the ground at all times|
3. v. (intransitive, colloquial, legal) To walk free, i.e. to win, or avoid, a criminal court case, particularly when actually guilty.
|11||1. adj. (of material or fluid) Having a severe property; presenting difficulty.|
2. adj. Resistant to pressure.
|12|| v. third-person singular present indicative of begin|
|13||1. part. (informal) Yes.|
2. interj. Expressing joy, celebration, glee, etc.
|14||1. adj. Not large or big; insignificant; few in numbers or size.|
|15||1. adj. Very elevated; extending or being far above a base; tall; lofty.|
3. adj. Pertaining to (or, especially of a language: spoken in) in an area which is at a greater elevation, for example more mountainous, than other regions.